A proper contract is the cornerstone of all of your business relationships, be it with your partners, contractors, executives, investors, clients or vendors. It will define each party’s expectations, the payments required, your remedies in the event of default, the limits to your liability, and other important clauses. Jack has extensive experience preparing, reviewing and negotiating contracts a broad range of contracts for a wide variety of entities.
For your business, Jack can prepare, review and negotiate your commercial instruments and contracts, including:
- Commercial Leases – Negotiate fair terms for your home office and all of your future satellite office locations
- Proposals – An offer to enter into a contract
- Disclaimers – Limiting your liability in a transaction
- Warranties – Guaranteeing all or a part of your work
- Licensing Agreements – Leasing your intellectual property
- Service Agreements – Selling your services
- Master Service Agreements – The primary agreement which controls when services are to be rendered on multiple occasions
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Agreements – Control how future disagreements will be handled and reduce your chances of being sued
- Notes and Security Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Construction/Development Agreements
- Partnership/Operating/Company Agreements – How your business is owned and managed
- Business Sale Agreements and Related Documentation
- And many others
Jack is also prepared to represent you in the event of a breach of these or other agreements.
Schedule a Consultation.