Schedule a Free Consultation
Merging with, selling or purchasing a business, its assets or an ownership interest in a business involves a lot of moving parts, including, but not limited to:
- assistance in obtaining valuations and appraisals
- negotiation of a price
- preparation of a purchase agreements and all related documentation
- statutory and contractual formalities
- government filings
- documented approvals of the entity and the other owners
- real estate transfers
- negotiation of subleases or a new commercial lease
- the sale of the business’ good will, intellectual property, intangible property; inventory, equipment and supplies
- the transfer of employees
- releases of liability
- indemnification against or assumption of the liabilities of the business
- as well as many other issues.
For your business, Jack can advise you throughout the sale/purchase process and prepare related documentation.